Sunday, September 6, 2015

Eco Friendly Mats

                     Eco Friendly Mats

 


                           

                        Eco Friendly Mats

 

 I have to say I love these Eco Friendly Mats. I have no huge spots in my kitchen for cutting boards. These are the perfect size They are 12 x 8 x 5/32 inches. They are very durable and are easy to store in a drawer untill you are ready to use them again. They are bendable which makes it easy to transfer food to a bowl from this board if you need too. I highly recommend these mats They are really great and would make a great house-warming gift.


  • TIRED OF USING that Big cutting board for a sandwich or small job? This set is convenient and portable for easy clean up. 12 x 8 x 5/32 inches, store in a drawer, GREAT for the camper.
  • MADE WITH ECO FRIENDLY material and anti-slide properties with a beautiful look.Easy Clean up, wash in sink.
  • FOOD ICONS AND MEASURING SCALE It's non-toxic and safe with BACTEKILLER protection
  • BENDABLE FOR EASY transfer of food. Environmentally friendly, made of TPE & PP.
  • COMPLIMENTS LARGE cutting board for efficient and food separation by category.


 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm03a13aa6921aed989b31d92dc73b391a

No comments:

Post a Comment