Thursday, August 20, 2015

Inconsiderate and NONsupportive people!

                               Inconsiderate People!

 

 


                                

      It's been a while since I have posted a actual post and not a review. I have this on my mind and since I can I am venting about it. As most of you know I stay home with the kids due to several reasons (medical being the main reason). Yes we struggle financially a lot but we do what we have to do to make do. The thing that gets under my skin more than anything and last night proved it to me is I review for Amazon and you guys know this. I posted pictures on my facebook of my delivery from UPS and USPS yesterday and to this point have had 27 likes and 16 different people comment 99% wanting to know how to get started and what sites I use. Do I care to share nope not at all it's not like they are "secret" sites. HOWEVER What bothers me is the fact people "preach" that I need a job and/or David needs a better job but yet what people fail to see is I have a job actually I have a few Simply Aroma and Jewelry In Candles are my main two I am also a photographer. Plus blogging and reviewing trying to get paid opts. I have a few more if you are interested in knowing them you can message me and ask. The point is I post on my Facebook a lot mainly about Simply Aroma. The ONLY responses I get about the oils are from fellow consultants. This bothers me that my own friends and family (with the exception of a few) don't help me out. This is MY job just like you all have 8+ hour days I just don't leave the house to do it.So next time you comment on a post think about what your doing Think about what you say, how you act and what you want before acting, or saying stuff. Because of things like this I have FAILED at EVERY home business I have ever tried Avon (twice) and Mary Kay. Everyone that I know is so successful due to supportive friends and family and friends of family and I don't even ave that. So I am thinking if you are so interested in reviewing I may just set up groups and charge per a class to show people how to review and help them with sites. Would you be interested them? Probably not because it's NOT free. Free is awesome but people it doesn't pay my bills. Same with my photography people are always looking for free pictures and free don't pay my bills either. The last couple months have been really hard on us David hasn't work about maybe a week combined in about 6 weeks and I really want to take some of the money stress from him but this is hard to do when everyone around me take 1,000,000,000 reasons why they can't buy ONE item or host one FREE party to earn FREE gifts. How would you feel if you were in MY shoes and you were trying to make money to support YOUR family? Would you still make excuses? What about when people were begging for free?





1 comment:

  1. Seems to me that maybe you need to reevaluate who you call "Friend". You ever notice how when your "Friends" need something from you they blow up your phone and notifications yet when you need something none of them can be found? I think you need to start choosing quality over quantity and cut some of these people out of your life and start choosing your friends more carefully.

    ReplyDelete