Sunday, August 2, 2015

Minecraft : Famous Minecraft characters


               Minecraft : Famous Minecraft characters 

 

 

                   Minecraft : Famous Minecraft characters

 

I husband is a Minecraft nerd. Yes NERD. So I got this for him because he loves everything that has to do with Minecraft. It has history to it which I think is cool I didnt mind sharing it my 6 year old who always like watching Minecraft be played. The images were fun to see and had interesting tidbits for the children. If you have a child that loves Minecraft this is also a good way to teach them history in a fun way. It is a bit short and could be longer but it is a very fun book.

 

 

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.    

No comments:

Post a Comment