Friday, August 14, 2015

Talk about THRILL.....

                             Talk about THRILL.....


Last Friday night NO ONE in the house could sleep we were all so excited for Saturday. We were going on a road trip. Even though it is a city we have been to a million time we were going somewhere we had never been so finally everyone settled in and went to sleep (I think I finally went to sleep about 3). 5 a.m. alarm on my cell phone goes off I start turning on light and waking everyone up. This is my up after 2 hours of sleep look.





 I pack a small cooler with snacks and lunch because we all know these days eating out can be crazy and the "cheap" options are NOT healthy at ALL. So in the van we go off for a road trip over 135 miles. David and I in the front the kids in the middle watching Ninja Turtles on the DVD player in the van and our neighbor Jessie in the back. We here headed to Hollywood Wax Museum in Pigeon Forge, TN HOW EXCITING!!!! Getting there is ALL the kids talked about the WHOLE time. We got here about 11:00 A.M. there time we stopped at the Knife Store going in and then once we got there at lunch in the parking lot.












 We got out and went in I tried pulling up the tickets up on my phone for us to go in and it just wasn't happening. The building is in kind of a dead spot for cell phones and my phone wasn't going to my e-mail very well so I went up and the lady and the ticket booth tried pulling them up okay now I am freaking out oh no I have two kids excited about the Museum a husband that just drove over 135 miles to get here and a neighbor that has never been that was excited too. Freak mode. So I told her I was going to go outside and see if I could get better signal to pull it up. 30-45 minutes later still NOTHING. I was ready to throw my hands up and just come home empty handed. I gave it one more try went back inside ask to talk to a manager and finally about15 minutes later we were in. He was awesome I believe his name was Ryan. So in we go. I tell you I don't know how many times I said I was just waiting for one of the wax figures to touch me and start talking that look THAT REAL. They are so detailed. Some of my favorite people were in there I was so excited. I am including some pictures. We acted pretty silly.





































 Since we had All Access Tickets we had VIP access to the 3rd floor which was a outdoor lookout.The mountains are so beautiful. It you have never been up there go.






 



Not only did we get to do the Wax Museum but we got to do Castle of Chaos, Outbreak, & Hannah's Maze of Mirrors which are on the same property but in a different building. Castle of Chaos is crazy!

 

                                          Castle of Chaos

If you love an adrenaline rush, don't miss the world's first 5D ride and interactive shooting adventure. Put on your 3D glasses, pick up your pistol, and explore the eerie castle that's been rumored to host evil supernatural activity. Scary fun that touches all your senses and keeps your score!

You have to be 4 years old to do it. So we had to take turns so someone could stay with Aidyn so Autumn went in with me she KICKED MY BUTT! She loved it! Not sure who loved it more her or the big boys.





                                                      (She kicked my butt)


                                          Outbreak

Stop a worldwide viral outbreak without being exposed yourself! This thrill-a-second haunted attraction will have you shrieking your way through Chemacorp's testing facility in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. The ransacked lab, morgue, and rotting basement are just a few stops along the way to utter victory or utter destruction!



Next we did Outbreak which reminded me of Walking Dead meets a Haunted House. The actors where really nice though because once they seen we had kids mainly Aidyn only being 2 they would just wave and dance so he wasn't scared. I appreciated that. It was nice to see them care about the customers and not JUST money.



                        Hannah's Maze of Mirrors

 

Are you the Chosen One? Find your way through the mirrored corridors of the Castle of Savannah. Discover 288 potential turns among hundreds of mirrored archways and infinite reflections in every direction. Fun for all ages!

Last we did the maze. We put plastic gloves on went into a room watched a short video and OFF we went into a room with nothing but mirrors. Seriously though I think either it is WAY to easy or we were really smart we got thur in in like 3 minutes thought we did something wrong and went a second time before the rest of our group was even done. We had a blast though.


I want to thank  Hollywood Wax Museum for giving me the chance to take my family to share our experience with you all so you know how much fun it is. I recommend this place 100 times over and I am sure we will go back.


My Readers receive $2 OFF ALL ACCESS PASS - http://smokymountainskids.com/coupon.php?regionid=1131&bid=11227&lid=14352&dealid=1362
Please visit http://hollywoodwaxentertainment.com/ for more information.

2 comments: