Wednesday, May 6, 2015

About David!



My husband David and I met in August of 2011 technically we already knew each other. How can that be you say? Several years before (I would say 2006-7) a friend of mine worked for a company that Travels and does Inventory count in stores. While out on the road she put me on the phone with a co-worker. We talked for hours little did I know till AFTER we got together it was David. We never met back then because he moved from Tennessee to Virginia. Back to 2011 he was living with my neighbors with his girlfriend and things just took off from there. 2011 was a bad year for me anyway and not sure what happened I guess it is just one of those things that was meant to be. He has went to school for Computer Technology still needs one class to finish up but will be finishing that up in the year or so. This is something I am proud of and I will probably do a blog on this of it's own but I want to touch on it now since this is my "About David". When David and I got together he weight 285 and had Type 2 Diabetes. He now weighs around 170 and is A1C is normal. I will save the why for another blog.The above picture if a few months old but you get this item of how much he has changed. So proud of everything he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment