Saturday, May 2, 2015

Introduction!

         Hi my name is April, 30 years old and live in Middle Tennessee. I am a stay at home mother to 2 children a girl 6 years old and a boy 2 years old. I have two other children I don't have at home that I love very much and think about every single day a boy 11 and a girl 10. We are what some would call strange to the way things are done these days in most cases. We use cloth diapers, baby wear, home school and use essential oils when we can instead of modern medication. I have went through who I am and nothing is going to change me. Not everything I have done has been perfect and I am not proud of it but we live and learn and grow from our mistakes. I am on my second marriage we have been married since July 11th, 2012. Like everyone we have had our ups and downs but in the end everything has been good. Things are slowly starting to look up for us little by little. Some things our family like to do are going hiking, caving, camping, fishing, geocaching, Ingress, going to the Zoo, traveling and doing educational trips to help the kids learn new things. I am so excited about starting a blog and reviewing products to share my experience with you guys. My friend and fellow blogger from Rowan's Mom's Blog has been trying to get me to blog since about July or August of 2014 so here I am now.

5 comments:

  1. This first blog is seems like only a small portion of who you are. I look forward to many more blog post from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a way to take the word (is) out of the above comment... :)

      Delete
    2. I will have more about me and a post about both kids probably.

      Delete
    3. :) You are more awesome than you know. I think blogging, as well as doing reviews mixed in with everything else you do in the quest to do the best you can for your family is going to help you grow in ways you won't even realize your growing. Keep on being you and doing the things you do.

      Delete