Friday, May 29, 2015

Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3


          Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3

 





 


                       Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3


 

 The Samsung Running armband is perfect for when I go to the gym to workout, go on walks with the family or doing other activities and want my phone near me. I highly recommend this product not only for outdoor activities but also for use while doing household chores. Many of the armbands that I have tried have been too snug to keep my phone's case on and I have had to remove it. I can fit my phone inside this armband with its case on. It's lightweight and surprisingly comfortable to wear. I have listed the stats for the Armband below:

 

  • DESIGN: Celebrate HOT PINK with this Armband from i2 Gear! This makes a great gift for yourself (YOU deserve it) or anyone you love!
  • COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with the Samsung S5 S4 S3 G900 phone from all carriers - AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon etc.
  • PROTECTION - Protects and keeps your phone safe from moisture while working out
  • USE - Convenient and easy to use. Easy access to ear phones and controls. Includes convenient key holder.
  • SIZE: Fits sizes from 9 to 14.5 inches. Not for body builders or those with biceps over 14.5 inches.
  • VALUE : Why Pay more? This is a great value for the price :) So affordable why not buy two?
  • CARE: We strongly recommend that you hand wash and air dry this armband. Treat this armband as you would any phone case and do not place in the washer/dryer as this can cause tears etc..
        
If you are interested in this armband check it out on Amazon here.

 

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”












No comments:

Post a Comment