Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nura Natural Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil

  The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 Nura Natural Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil



This oil is amazing for so many reasons. It comes carefully packed in a pretty green box. It did not not leak or spill in the process of shipping it to me. When I first opened the bottle, it had a light outdoors smell. Not overpowering but very subtle. It is all natural with no fillers which is something that has become very important to my family and I in the past 2 years. With all the great natural products on the market now there is no reason to buy something that is full of ingredients that you don’t need or could harm you. I really liked how it worked on my skin and made it feel softer. It leaves no oily feel like a lot of products I have used in the past. This oil makes a great moisturizer. I really love that it's in a dark bottle and comes with it's own dropper. Oils like this need to kept away from sunlight so it being in a tinted bottle is great. Some of the things it does is Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles. Soothes Dry, Sensitive Skin. And significantly Improves the appearance of Age Spots, Acne Scars, Eczema and Dark Spots. I would buy this as gifts for Christmas and birthdays! If you are interested in the product check it out on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment