Saturday, July 25, 2015

Celegrity - Girls Footless Tight, Leggings Interchangeable Ruffles


            Celegrity - Girls Footless Tight, Leggings Interchangeable Ruffles

 

            Celegrity - Girls Footless Tight, Leggings Interchangeable Ruffles

 

 I got these Celegrity Girl's footess tights for my 6 year old. I wear leggings a lot and she wants to be like me so I felt these were a cute addition to her. The material is 90% cotton, 10% spandex, ribbon and do machine wash with like colors - Do not bleach, plus will make a fine gift to give price is worth it. When she stuck them on she said momma I am just like you. They seem to be made nicely no problems with the material. Any little girl would be lucky to have these.

 

 

  • Package includes: 1 pair of solid color leggings, 3 interchangeable ruffle bands, & 1 bow band
  • Available in sizes: 0-12 months, 2-4 Toddler, 4-6 Toddler, 6-8 Toddler
  • Trendy & fun legwear with interchangeable & stackable accessories
  • Each set offers over 10 different ways to design & wear

 

 

Check them out here.

 

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment