Wednesday, July 8, 2015

ekSel COOL Oven Gloves 2 Pack (1 Pair)

             ekSel COOL Oven Gloves 2 Pack (1 Pair)

                   ekSel COOL Oven Gloves 2 Pack (1 Pair)

 

These gloves are very think and very heavy which is good to help prevent you from getting burnt.  I am really pron to getting burnt while cooking and since getting these I haven't gotten burnt one time thankfully. This really is a good set of oven gloves. They could be used for baking in home or even while grilling outdoors. I will never go without a pair of these gloves in my house again. My husband even likes them also. These would even make a great Father's Day, Birthday or Christmas present for that man in your life.



  • Buy 2 packs at $36.98, copy & paste the discount coupon 9OKK356N at the checkout

  • Supreme heat resistance with woven aramid fibers and silicone strips

  • Superb comfort with woven cotton lining inside

  • Great for oven, barbeque, microwave, cooking, fireplace, camping

  • BONUS FREE Top 30 Grilling Tips eBook

     


    Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm74c4ca058d59d2b807a3e4a6522e8632

     

No comments:

Post a Comment