Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Animal Game: Farm Animals


                   The Animal Game: Farm Animals

 


 



 

                   The Animal Game: Farm Animals

This story is so cute and is an absolutely delightful book. Farmer Johnson needs your help you follow the clues to guess the animal and help Farmer Johnson find his farm animals. I believe this book will help your child like it has helped my 2 year old. It helped him learn his farm animals, colors and animal sounds. He has started to recognize animals by not only seeing a picture but also by the sound they makes. It is perfect for preschoolers. We home school and I plan on using this daily in our studies. It is great for everyday reading or even at bedtime. Anyone parent with a preschool age child NEEDS this book. 



The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


2 comments: