Monday, July 6, 2015

Valdler Elegant Women Lady Girls Feather Net and Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat Hair Accessories Clip

Valdler Elegant Women Lady Girls Feather Net and Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat Hair Accessories Clip

 


 

 

Valdler Elegant Women Lady Girls Feather Net and Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat Hair Accessories Clip

 

This Valdler Elegant Feather Net Hair Clip is awesome. I am a photographer and always looking for new props for pictures this made a great addition. It can be used for children or adults either. It has the 2 hair clips to secure the hat it place so that it isn't falling out all the time. he pricing is very affordable at $14.99. This would also make a great addition to a retro party outfit. I just can't wait to do all kinds of shots with all sorts of people to see how they come out in the same hat. So happy I had a chance to get this. 

  • Material: Net and veil
  • Color: White; Weight: 41g
  • Size: 21cm x 15cm
  • Attachment: Clip
  • Make an ordinary hair style more elegant


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmdbe99818c3b2e453bc03e6fd610d2596

 

No comments:

Post a Comment