Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pure Care Natural Air Freshener-Pure Harmony


                            Pure Care Natural Air Freshener-Pure Harmony


 

                Pure Care Natural Air Freshener-Pure Harmony






No synthetic fragrances, No Harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). I love it is made with Essential Oils which I use daily. I must say I really like this it smells amazing! I like that it is light and fresh. However I will not be using this around my children. There is no warning that shows which oils in this mixture are safe for what age all the Essenital oils in the ingredients are safe for ALL ages there is age restrictions on oil due to respiratory issues like labored breathing in younger children. Someone that knows nothing about eos would not know this. Other than that it is a great product.



  • Natural air freshener made using our unique combination of 100% pure essential oils
  • No synthetic fragrances, No Harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
  • Light fresh aroma, safe for you and your family
  • Essential oils safely freshen up any room and deliver aromatherapeutic benefits
  • Non aerosol spray, not tested on animals, made in the USA



The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”



No comments:

Post a Comment