Monday, July 6, 2015

My Warp Speed Mind by Donalisa Helsley


                     Warp Speed Mind 

                                                         by Donalisa Helsley




                        Warp Speed Mind

Author Biography
Donalisa is an award winning children's book author. She lives in Oklahoma with her husband & two daughters. She is Wild About Reading and has written many stories since she was a child.

Donalisa has a Masters in Social Work and is a family and children's therapist. She has worked in behavioral health with children and adolescents for over 12 years. Her mission is to encourage a love of reading in our children and re-ignite the love in you. 
This is a must have for every parent of a child with ADHD. My 6 year old had ADHD and reading this to her meant so much o both of us. This good is great it would be good for ages about 2-10 years old. In this story Drake has trouble paying attention and with help he learns how to control his impulses. Drakes has a cute smile but was always getting in trouble. His pediatrician refers him to Miss Jessica. She is the only one who would get to know Drake as a person. who get to know Drake as a person. It is just a great book I read it to her on a daily basis. I I ever had the chane to meet Donalisa Helsley in person I would tell her how much this book means to our family now. 

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


No comments:

Post a Comment