Friday, July 17, 2015

Shopping Tote Bag With Front Pocket by Sacko


Shopping Tote Bag With Front Pocket by Sacko

 

                        

                               Shopping Tote Bag With Front Pocket by Sacko

 


 I love this bag I have to admit the first time I used it I didn't use it as a shopping tote I used it to take snacks on a 6 hour car trip. It worked great. The shopping tote by Sacko is perfect. The dimensions of the bag are 16"w x 3"d x 15"h. This bag has a Zippered Closure, Front Pocket for Extra Space, Reinforced Straps and Inner Bottom Board that Prevents wear and tear.  This bag is very well made the stitching is fantastic. The handles really caught my attention, they are both sewn on really well.



  • Go Green with the Sacko (TM) Durable and Non-Woven Reusable Grocery Tote Bag.
  • This bag features Ample Room for your shopping essentials, a Zippered Closure, Front Pocket for Extra Space, Reinforced Straps and Inner Bottom Board that Prevents wear and tear.
  • Great for Grocery Shopping, Everyday Errands, School, Trips to the park and even the Beach.
  • Dimensions of the bag are 16"w x 3"d x 15"h

 

 

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment