Wednesday, June 3, 2015

100% Pure Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil by goPURE Naturals


                 100% Pure Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil by goPURE Naturals

 


 



 


           100% Pure Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil by goPURE Naturals


I recently lost over 150 lbs and now I not only have the stretch marks from my pregnancies but now I have stretch marks caused from being over weight. Being as I am on this current weight loss journey I thought I would go all out so Ive been trying to eat healthy, work out, take care of my skin, take care of my hair. Really just a whole body transformation.  love this Rosehip oil. You get a huge 4 oz bottle that will last awhile. This product is 100% Pure and Fresh with No Fillers! I like that it comes with a dropper, so you can choose to use the dropper or regular cap. It comes in a amber colored bottle that helps preserve the oil. It came wrapped in bubble wrap to help prevent the bottle breaking. Rosehip Oil is known as a massage oil and for its ability to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars. It's extremely moisturizing and nourishes and hydrates the skin. It contains many minerals and vitamins that help the skin maintain and/or regain its elasticity. It works well on virtually all areas of your body, including the face, body, hair, and nails. I think no household should be without Rosehip Oil.


  • 100% PURE ROSEHIP OIL: goPure Naturals brings you The purest Rosehip Oil on the Market.
  • CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Achieve a Youthful and Clear Complexion with this EcoCert Certified Organic - 100% Pure and Fresh with No Fillers!
  • HUGE AMBER BOTTLE: Large 4 oz Size with Dropper Included is Larger than Most Rosehip Oils on Amazon!
  • ROSEHIP OIL BENEFITS: Reduced the Appearance of Scars and Stretch Marks, Deeply Hydrate Dry Skin and Reduce the Appearance of Wrinkles and Fine Lines
  • 3 MONTH MONEY BACK MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: We want you to be 100% Satisfied! If you are not 100% Blown Away by our Rosehip Oil, just contact us for a full refund!

 Interested in try it? Go here.

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


No comments:

Post a Comment