Tuesday, June 2, 2015

FotoJet

                                             FotoJet

                                        Free Online Collage Maker

 

Collages are a great way to share memories and special moments. There are 170+ delicate collage templates that include 3D, Creative, Modern, Art, Holiday and Classic! First, choose one to start your collage design in an instant.Then, add your own photos from computer or from your Facebook directly. You are free to adjust your photos whatever you want. There’s no limit to what FotoJet can deliver. Once your collage is done, you are given quick access to share it via Facebook or you can just save it as JPG/PNG in no time! These days most people share there pictures to facebook anyway so this is perfect. I like the 3D templates on the FotoJet site. I am a photographer so I am always looking for new sites to use for collages this is perfect. There is nothing to downloa or install it's all done from the website.

Here is a collage I did of my 6 year old that I got sent from her vacation with family! 





If you want go check out the FotoJet site go here!!



The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm352d47cf1a528e7f85aca7ef55669802

No comments:

Post a Comment