Tuesday, June 16, 2015

EasyPressClippers


                                      EasyPressClippers 


 



 


                                                        EasyPressClippers 

 

I have to say I am totally in love with these clippers. I got a horrible hang nail tonight that was making my finger really sore and driving me crazy. I remembered that I had just got these in the mail and I quickly started looking for them. They come in a small box with a little see thru window. I quickly opened them up and noticed how nice they professional stainless steel was. They are very good quality and within seconds I clipped the hang nail gone. They are sharp with is a plus also because there is nothing worse than dull clippers. These are gonna be great to keep around the house. The stats on them are.

  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE – The last nail clippers you will ever need! EasyPress Nail Clippers come with a lifetime money back satisfaction guarantee.
  • NO RUST STAINLESS STEEL – Crafted with durable high quality stainless steel that is guaranteed to NEVER RUST.

  • EASY, CLEAN CUT – Large clippers that provide maximum leverage for an easy press and sharp clean cut. Even works for seniors and those with arthritis.

    NO TEARING NAILS – Sharp blade prevents nails from tearing when cutting. Cuts through the thickest of nails with ease.


Check them out here.




The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment