Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Starlitt Jungle Friends Car Sun Shade

     Starlitt Jungle Friends Car Sun Shade

 


 

                               Starlitt Jungle Friends Car Sun Shade

 

When I got the shades an opened it up I thought it was the cutest thing in the world with all the animals on it. They are so colorful and bright.Very easy to put on my van windows. You are able to see out but it blocks the sun from coming in to ht the kids in the eyes. It is high quality polyester. Everyone with kid should have these in their vehicle.

 

  • FULL PROTECTION FOR YOUR CHILD High quality polyester car sun shade for side windows keeps sun out of your child's eyes and off of his or her skin
  • SHARPEN BABY'S SENSES The colorful jungle friends design sublimated onto our car sun shade will capture your little one's attention
  • HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION We make our car sunshades out of a heavy-duty mesh material with a sturdy black rim to ensure that they last through many, many trips
  • UNIVERSAL DESIGN Shades measure 38cm by 44cm to fit nearly all side windows with ease
  • SO SIMPLE TO USE Complete set of 2 car sunshades with easy-to-mount suction cups


If you are interested in buying these for yourself or as a gift go here to check them out. 
 
 

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pme7cdd6455edf5fe52b5f5d23971f49c0

No comments:

Post a Comment