Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Forte & Vitamin C


          Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Forte & Vitamin C 



                                        Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Forte & Vitamin C

 


The first thing I noticed about this serum that was different was the texture of it. It was a little thicker than other solutions I have tried. I  have been looking for a moisturizer that would last more than an hour or two and thought I'd try this as I heard hyaluronic acid was a great moisturizer. This serum leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, shrinks the appearance of pores. Make-up glides on effortlessly over it. This is a moisturizer, and while it certainly keeps skin supple all day, it also seems to provide some level of oil control. there is no sticky residue left on your face and with in seconds I am able to apply my makeup! Honestly I think this is a perfect bottle and I have zero complaints.



  • CONTAINS THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST QUALITY SWISS HYALURONIC ACID AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET- enriched with natural ingredients and vitamin C for maximum results. Also contains powerful antioxidants that protect skin from free radicals
  • REVERSE THE SIGNS OF AGING WITH THE NEWEST 180 COSMETICS PURE SWISS HYALURONIC SERUM + VITAMIN C THAT HAS TAKEN THE WORLD BY STORM! Watch this truly revolutionary serum reverse the signs of aging right before your eyes, as it restores skin's elasticity and leaves it looking and feeling smooth, supple, and rejuvenated.
  • FOR AGES 40 AND ABOVE - we also recommend using the 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum or cream + Peptides for maximum results.
  • CHECK OUT OUR NEW PRODUCTS: Hyaluronic Serum + Oxygen, Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides, and Hyaluronic Cream + Peptides for a Smoother, Younger Looking Neckline and Decolletage.
  • WHY YOU NEED TO CHOOSE 180 COSMETICS? Because you deserve to get the best possible results!!

Go here to check it out.
 

 

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment