Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Super Bright 11 LED Hat Light


                      Super Bright 11 LED Hat Light

 



 


 

                                            Super Bright 11 LED Hat Light

 

I got this for my husband he is alwaya messing around in our bedroom after I go to bed but uses his cell phone as a light I figured this would be a easier way for him to have light. This light is very very bright. I can't count the times this hat light would have came in so much use for my husband. This light is very easy to use.his super bright hat Clip Light is handy for almost anything. Measuring about 3" long and 1/4" wide, it contains 11 bright LED lights for a great arc of light. Runs on 3 AAA batteries and has an on/off switch. Just attach to the brim of your baseball hat with the 2 long clips to hold it securely in place. This is useful for nighttime, camping or any other time you need extra light. Pretty powerful light in a small device. 



  • 11 Super Bright LEDs - Guaranteed to be the brightest Cap Light on Amazon
  • Heavy Duty Hat Clip - Tight grip when you need it most. Will never fall off.
  • No Lithium Batteries - No charging required.
  • Multipurpose - Use it while fishing, biking, camping, hunting or even working around the house
  • Super Lightweight - Streamlined design ensures no strain put on head or neck
Check it out here

 


The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment