Monday, June 8, 2015

BEAUTYOILS.CO Camellia Oil Moisturizer - 100% Pure Cold Pressed


        BEAUTYOILS.CO Camellia Oil Moisturizer - 100% Pure Cold Pressed

 

             BEAUTYOILS.CO Camellia Oil Moisturizer - 100% Pure Cold Pressed

 

 



  Until now most of the camellia oil I’ve used is not 100% pure and I can tell such a difference in this one versus the others. I’ve used it as a moisturizer for my face & body & it absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feel. It’s luxurious & feels wonderful! Makes me feel like a goddess & leaves my skin very smooth & soft like silk!  I got this oil due to many recipes I found for anti-aging benefits. And I can honestly say I have seen some great improvements in my skin. I use it in my face lotion.  It's luxurious & feels wonderful! Makes me feel like a goddess & leaves my skin very smooth & soft like silk!  I use it to take off my make-up. I love that this is a big bottle too. I also used it after I use my dermaroller - It seems to soothe my skin. This is a must have oil. 


  • BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Cold Pressed Camellia Oil.
  • Naturally rich in omega-9 fatty acids, polyphenols, vitamin E, and plant collagen and proteins.
  • Fragrance free, preservative free, cruelty free, vegan, all good.
  • Easily penetrates and moisturizes the skin without clogging pores.
  • BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Camellia Oil is cold-pressed to ensure optimal quality and effectiveness. Comes with a convenient press-top cap dispenser.


 Check out the product at the sites below.

Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SWC8WVM) and to the product page on our website (http://www.beautyoils.co/collections/beauty-oils-for-face-skin-hair/products/camellia-oil-100-pure).

No comments:

Post a Comment