Saturday, June 13, 2015

Azio 3500dpi USB Gaming Mouse (EXO1-K)

  Azio 3500dpi USB Gaming Mouse (EXO1-K)

 


 

                                  Azio 3500dpi USB Gaming Mouse (EXO1-K)


 I got a chance to review this mouse. This is a great Gaming Mouse. I got it for my husband he is a hardcore computer gamer and a good mouse is a must for him. 1250/2000/2750/3500 DPI adjustment which is very nice. 6 Buttons including mouse wheel which makes it a even better gaming mouse and it is optical. He said this is a gamers must. Since using this he has had no problems with it so far. One of the really neat things is being able to adjust the spee of the pointer. This would make a good birthday, Christmas, or Father's Day gift. Here are the stats:



  • Ergonomic design for right-handed use
  • 1250/2000/2750/3500 DPI adjustment
  • 6 Buttons including mouse wheel
  • Sensor Type: Optical
  • Backlight: White
  • Cord Length: 6 ft. / Braided
  • Rubber Grips
  • Vacuum Plated
Interested in checking the mouse out? Go here.



 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb63da8791907b9600ec41330019f1459

 

The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment