Monday, June 8, 2015

3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora


                  3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora

 

 

 

                                     3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora





I was so excited to try these fiber lashes. I was always curious about how they worked and they are pretty awesome. You get 2 brushes, one with mascara, and one with the fibers. You use the mascara first, then the fibers, last the mascara again and your finished. The fibers bottle is just that, tiny little fibers, you stick the brush in which covers the brush with fibers, then you apply as if you were applying mascara. When I gave these a try I was amazed at the difference they made. I've gotten so many compliments on my beautiful full, lengthy lashes. I would suggest these to anyone that doesn't want to glue fake lashes on.

  • Water & Smudge Resistant - Clump Free Formula that lasts all day!
  • Natural Non Toxic Ingredients that strengthens your eyelashes. Paraben & SLS Free. Never tested on Animals.

If you are interested in looking at the lashes go here.


The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment