Monday, June 8, 2015

Personal Eyebrow Care From Professional Slant Tip Tweezers By 42 BEES


     Personal Eyebrow Care From Professional Slant Tip Tweezers By 42 BEES

 

 


 


          Personal Eyebrow Care From Professional Slant Tip Tweezers By 42 BEES

 

As women, we all need a pair of good tweezers in our life. 42 Bees tweezers are high quality and heavy duty. These are not the kind of tweezers that will stop grabbing hairs after a few uses. The thin tip allows you to easily grab hairs and because they grip the hairs so well I was able to pluck my eyebrows with less pain. These tweezers work perfect, they are sharp enough to get the perfect grip on those left over & unwanted hairs. They are just all around good tweezers. I love the idea of these tweezers with the eyebrow comb. Having tweezers with a comb is a must have. That's very unique and I like that. Great for any bathroom.




Check them out here.


The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment