Sunday, June 14, 2015

Graduation Theme Plastic Table-cover - 3 Pack


            Graduation Theme Plastic Table-cover - 3 Pack


 


     Graduation Theme Plastic Table-cover - 3 Pack

 I got these just in time for my daughters kindergarten "graduation" we did. The tablecloths upon opening were pretty heavy duty in material and I received three in the pack. The size was overall perfect for your average party table at 54 Inches x 108 Inches. The colors are bright and vivid and will add great flair to any graduation party. I was so glad they aren't made of the check plasic most table clothes are they rip half way thru your party. This was great. I would suggest these to anyone having a graduation party. 

Check out the table covers here.


The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment